Snap & Win
- The " Kenangan Hari Kebangsaan Photo Contest” a.k.a “Photo Contest”, organised by Central i-City ("Organiser") will be held from 31 July 2020, 10.00 am to 23 August 2020, 11.59 pm (“Contest period”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the contest period at any time without any prior notice. Unless an Extended Period is announced, any entries received after The Contest Period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be disqualified. Any participation in the Contest period during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Participants must be citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia and above the age of eighteen (18) years with a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12 digits) at the time of participation of the “Photo Contest Period”.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the said “Photo Contest”:
a) Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (including its subsidiaries and related companies), including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children, and siblings;
b) Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and Photo Contest management agents) of the Organiser, including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings.
c) Tenants of Central i-City and/or their respective staff.
Photo Contest Mechanism:
1. To participate, Participant needs to:
b) Refer to the Kenangan Hari Kebangsaan Photo Contest post to read the steps;
c) Like Central i-City’s Instagram Page (@centralicity)
d) Submit a selfie/wefie at Central i-City’s Central Concourse with hashtag #KenanganHariKebangsaan, #CentraliCity #NewEverydayExperience via posting the picture on personal Instagram (IG) profile *Applicable ONLY on Instagram social platform
e) Participant can increase their chances of winning by:
- Wearing at least one (1) colour of the Malaysia flag must be featured. (ie: Dark blue, red, yellow, white)
- Wear a national / cultural costume
OR / AND
- Writing a creative caption
e) Ensure that participant’s profile is open to public during the entire “Contest Period”
2. No proof of purchase is required to participate.
3. Twenty (20) Participants who fulfil the Kenangan Hari Kebangsaan Photo Contest Mechanism and Eligibility requirements will be selected by the Organiser based on the creativity of their selfie/wefie. As mentioned above, Participant can increase their chances of winning by writing a creative caption.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to not reveal the formula as to avoid cheating and/or other malicious attempts to undermine the Contest.
5. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to reject Entry/Entries at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever.
- 1. Twenty (20) prizes that’s worth more than RM11,000.00 will be given out based on the above criteria.
- 4x units of iPad 10.2” Retina Display WI-FI (128 GB)
- 4x units of DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Combo
- 12x cash vouchers
- The photo contest will run a total of four (4) weeks.
- Weekly announcement of a total of five (5) winners:
- Prize giving mechanism:
- One (1) weekly winner for iPad 10.2’ Retina Display WI-FI (128 GB)
- One (1) weekly winner for DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Combo
- Three (3) weekly consolation prize winners
- At the end of the four (4) weeks there will be a total of twenty (20) winners ONLY.
2. Participant is entitled to win one (1) Prize only during the Contest Period. Winners are to collect their Prizes from Central i-City’s Center Concourse (G floor) during the prize giving ceremony on 31 Aug 2020 (“Prize Collection ”), time to be confirm prior to prize collection.
3. All Prizes are given on an "as-is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full. Any other terms and conditions associated with the prizes are applicable.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
5. Entries for each qualifying Photo Contest must be submitted within the respective qualifying date. Otherwise, the entry will be disqualified. The Organiser may, at its sole discretion amend, change or extend the qualifying dates for any of the qualifying weeks.
6. Only Participants who fulfil the Photo contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Photo Contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Photo Contest without notice.
7. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, any of the Winners is unable to collect or chooses not to accept the winning prize within the stipulated time period, the Organiser shall not reimburse or compensate the Winner. The Organiser shall not be obliged to give extension notice of the Prize Collection Period. All unclaimed Prizes after the Collection Period will be forfeited.
8. The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or related to the Prizes.
9. Winners will be contacted and notified through Instagram Private Messaging (“PM”) within one (1) week from the time the winner announcement is made. In the event that the Winner does not receive any notification from the Organiser during the stipulated time period, the Winner is required to contact the Organiser via PM within three (3) days from the Photo Contest’s closing date, failing which, the Prize will be forfeited. The Organiser reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners.
10. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts and/or days.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Winners. Winners are to agree that the Organiser may provide all necessary information of Winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
12. Judges' decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Photo Contest Terms and Conditions.
14. Under special circumstances and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, a Winner may nominate a designated representative to collect the Prize. The representative will be required to present a written authorisation from the Winner and photocopy of Winner's NRIC (front & back).
15. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Participants and Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim, or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in the Photo Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser and its Prize partners free and harmless of any liability.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Photo Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) and/or Winner(s).
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the Participants as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the Participants. The Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- By participating in the Photo Contest, Participants hereby give their consent to and authorise the Organiser to disclose their particulars to third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the Organiser for purposes of the Photo Contest and/or any customer survey in understanding Participants' purchasing behaviour.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Photo Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to change, amend, delete, or add to the Photo Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
- By participating in this Photo Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Photo Contest and the decision of the Organiser.
- An individual who participates in the Photo Contest may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including, but not limited to, his or her name, address, telephone number, email address, marital status, occupation, spending preferences, or any other such information) ("Personal Information") to the Organiser. The Organiser will treat any Personal Information obtained from an individual who participate in the Photo Contest in accordance with the Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data Policy.
- By joining in this Photo Contest, you also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
For more information or enquiries, please contact us via Facebook Direct Message, Central i-City Facebook page on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 31 July - 23 Aug 2020
- Ground Floor, Central Concourse
- 10am - 10pm