A FABULOUS RAYA 2021
1. A Fabulous Raya 2021 : Shop & Get A Fabulous Treat!
Date: 23 April – 5 May 2021 (5pm)
Mechanic: Spend RM 350 in multiple receipts to get one (1) entry for lucky draw
Location: Ground Floor, Customer Service Counter
1) RM4,000 (RR Products) + RM1,000 cash
2) RM750 (RR Products) + rm250 cash
3) RM750 (RR Products) + rm250 cash
4) RM750 (RR Products) + rm250 cash
5) RM750 (RR Products) + rm250 cash
6) RM750 (RR Products) + rm250 cash
***Actual draw will be conducted on 5 May at Centre Concourse.
***Prize giving 8 May, 5pm. After fashion show.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above only. Employees of CPN Ventures Sdn Bhd, Central Plaza i-City Real Estate Sdn Bhd, Rizman Ruzaini Creation (M) Sdn Bhd and their immediate family and Tenants of Central i-City Shopping Centre and the Tenants’ employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Promotion/Contest commences at 10.00 am on 23 April 2021. Submission and receiving of entries for the Contest close at 5.00 pm on 5 May 2021 (“Closing Date”).
3. ‘Immediate family’ means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. To enter you must complete the tasks outlined and submit your personal details to the Central i-City Shopping Centre redemption counter located on the Ground floor.
5. You can combine multiple receipts to reach the minimum RM350.00 required to gain one (1) entry for the period of 23 April – 5 May 2021. 5pm. Every Rm350.00 spent to get one (1) entry for lucky draw.
6. Purchases made at IQOS, push carts and temporary stores, receipts of bill payments such as credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees & charges, service and utility bills such as gas, electricity rates and phone bills, receipts of reload services at any outlet are strictly not accepted as part of this contest.
7. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or which tampers with the entry process.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates these Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
9. The Organiser’s representatives and/or appointed judges will select the winner(s) from the eligible and correctly answered entry(ies) (each referred to as a "Winner"). The Organiser’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Winners will be notified through email and/or telephone (as provided by the entrant in his/her entry form submission), confirming their Prize(s) and providing details on how to acknowledge and collect the Prizes. In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty-four (24) hours of attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion. In the event of a draw, the Winner shall be the person who was the first in time to submit his eligible and correctly answered entry form.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time where the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Prizes (“Prize”) in any manner it deems fit.
12. The Prizes are as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated Prizes or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organiser’s sole discretion. Prizes may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the prize supplier. More details on the collection of the Prize will be given to the respective Winner(s) at a later stage.
13. The Winner may be requested to attend a prize giving ceremony, of which the date, time and venue will be determined and notified by the Organizer. All transportation, accommodation, personal expenses and any other costs incurred in relation to attending prize giving ceremony shall be borne by the Winner.
14. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Promotion/Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Promotion/Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
15. The Organiser including its agents (including the managing agent), employees, affiliates and associates shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the Winners under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents, suppliers of the Prize(s), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or (ii) from any loss, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to entrant's participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Prize or any portion thereof.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion/Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Promotion/Contest or to modify the Promotion/Contest rules and Terms and Conditions prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms and Conditions hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified through the Centre’s Website and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have already been submitted to the Organiser.
18. Unless otherwise indicated, all entries become the property of the Organiser. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrant’s name, address and phone number may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
19. All photos taken by the organizer are copyright of the organizer. Photos can be used by the organizer for past, on-going or future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
20. Participation in the Promotion/Contest implies acceptance of all rules, terms and conditions of entry.
21. As the owner of Central i-City Shopping Centre, the Organiser is Central Plaza i-City Sdn Bhd (1049784-V), Sentral i-City, No. 1, I-City, Persiaran Multimedia, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam. (“Owner” or “Organiser”).
2. A Fabulous Raya 2021 Shop & Redeem
Date: 5 – 23 May 2021
Mechanic: Spend RM350 in multiple receipts to redeem one (1) set of EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED Central i-City x Rizman Ruzaini Raya packet + one (1) tote bag
Location: Ground Floor, Customer Service Counter
Quantity: Raya Packet + Tote Bag
*First come first serve, while stock last
Terms & Conditions:
1. Purchases must be made only at Central i-City Shopping Centre.
2. Limited to one (1) redemption per customer per day.
3. Exchange of receipt(s) has to be on the same day of purchase.
4. Each receipt is valid for one redemption.
5. Only original receipts will be accepted. No duplicate or copies will be entertained.
6. First come first served basis, valid while stock last.
7. Purchases made at IQOS, push carts and temporary stores, receipts of bill payments such as credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees & charges, service and utility bills such as gas, electricity rates and phone bills, receipts of reload services at any outlet are strictly not accepted as part of this redemption.
8. Central i-City reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
9. Central i-City reserves the right to alter or replace the product with another of similar value, as and when deemed fit.
10. All decisions by Central i-City are final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- 23 Apr - 23 May 2021
- Ground Floor, Customer Service
- 10am - 10pm